Use these 2.5-inch Medium Bamboo Cups to provide an easily portable and conveniently handheld serving solution for miniature appetizers and desserts. Made from bamboo leaves, these disposable mini dessert cups are all natural and nature-friendly. Plus, they feature bamboo's stylish cream and speckled brown print! Each of these cup-shaped bamboo disposable plates is 2.5 inches tall and 2.5 inches wide -- perfect for serving salty steamed edamame, garlicky roasted kale chips, or parmesan crusted zucchini fries! Please note: these 5-ounce appetizer cups are suitable for use with dry foods only and not recommended for use with liquids or sauces. Perfect as unique appetizer plates and for upscale food displays, these 5-oz disposable bamboo cups are sold in bulk 200 count boxes.
|RWB0201 Product Details|
|Pack Size||200 X 1 BX|
|Product Length||2.5 inches|
|Product Width||2.5 inches|
|Product Height||2.5 inches|
|Product Size||5.0 ounces|
- Doesn't get better.I can't think of a better way to serve cold snacks and goodies in my restaurant. These add a unique modern twist to the lame old cup.
- A Natural BeautyThis amazing cup has a natural beauty that I just love. It makes serving up my solid goodies easy and eventful.
- Inexpensive cup..Very inexpensive, exactly what I was looking for. A nice, cold sake just tastes better in a bamboo wood.
- Unique bamboo cup..I was looking for a unique tableware, something eco-friendly material. I ask a friend were I can order it and she told me to sort it online. I then found this website restaurantware.com and order 1 case for my restaurant. I was impressed very easy to order and the product came in good condition. Looking forward to order again. Thanks..
- Perfect Bamboo CupPerfect signature cup in a party this Bamboo Amazing Cup.
- Amazing Bamboo CupThis Bamboo cup is very unique that brilliantly shines in our table. It has unbeatable design which everybody gives thumbs up.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.