Serve your delightful mini appetizers, hors d'oeuvres, desserts and more with our White Alato Tasting Dishes. Constructed from premium recyclable plastic, these modern mini plastic dessert cups are ideal to present bite-sized treats with nature-friendly elegance. Use these mini tasting dishes to serve your restaurant's gourmet crab cake bites, or to stylishly display your buffet's heavenly banana pudding. With a curved edge design and a sleek white finish, these small plastic dishes will complement the decor at any cocktail hour, wedding banquet, or other catered function. Each is shipped in bulk in a 100 count box.
|RWP0064W Product Details|
|Pack Size||100 X 1 BX|
|Product Length||3.5 inches|
|Product Width||2.75 inches|
|Product Height||1.75 inches|
|Product Size||2 ounces|
- All I can say is I love these.All I can say is I love these dishes, they are heavy duty and make anything that I put in them look five times better compared to other dishes. Amazing quality dishes that I think everyone should try.
- Plates are great.These plates are great, they add a touch of modern flair to our buffet line, glad we purchased these little gems.
- Don't miss out, get these now.I just want to say that if you own a restaurant or are a chef or just a home cook, you shouldn't miss out on these tasting dishes. I use them daily in my restaurant, great dishes that hold up well in all kinds of food settings.
- affordable and perfect!Perfectly made white alato dish.. Affordable! Restaurantware deliver it promptly in good condition.
- Fabulous Alato Tasting Dish WhiteHeavenly white and fabulous Alato Tasting Dish.
- DreamyI think these plates look dreamy. They remind me of a cloud. They just have a great playfulness, I was very impressed when I received them. My mom was extremely happy when I used them at her retirement party.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.