The hexagon shape design on these chic 2-ounce plastic cups make for a trendy and charming miniature dessert cup at catered events, wedding receptions, restaurants, or anywhere miniature desserts, appetizers and hors d'oeuvres are served. Made for mini servings of fruit, dessert, and other bite-sized fare, these clear plastic cups are a stylish mini alternative to traditional, conventionally designed and sized serving cups. Constructed from recyclable plastic, they're durable, sturdy and dependable. These clear 2-ounce hexagon cups measure 2 inches in length, and are shipped in bulk in a 100 count box.
|RWP0005C Product Details|
|Pack Size||20 X 5 BX|
|Product Length||1.75 inches|
|Product Width||1.75 inches|
|Product Height||1.75 inches|
|Product Size||null ounces|
- Great design and styleThese glasses have a great design, I, personally, love the shape of them. You are sure to love the way these cups make your desserts look, I know I do.
- Adorable Glasses.These are adorable glasses, they look very modern and beautiful. These glasses always add a special touch to any kind of dessert I put in them.
- Great product and qualityPerfect your parfait! Serve tiny treats with Clear Plastic Hexagon Glass. As a chef I used elegant tableware to enhance the great presentation. These plastic containers feature a hexagon shape and tapered sides.
- Get artisticI was told my a good friend of mine that these would help me be a little more artistic. This person was truly right these glasses do make me feel more artistic and I have been told that they make my desserts look like works of art. Very great product.
- Fantastic way to display any dessertMy friends and I had an anniversary party for my parents a few weeks ago, we bought these thinking to use them for drinks, but ended up putting different kinds of yummy desserts.None of us are really creative and these glasses made our desserts look very divine.. We got many complements on they way our desserts looked and tasted.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.