Give your handcrafted cocktails and bite-sized appetizers a much-needed punch of pizzazz with these unique bamboo picks. Featuring multi-hued braided detailing and bright red beaded accents, these drink picks are perfect for skewering lemon peels and orange wedges to create amazing cocktail decorations. With their easy-to-hold braided handle, these bamboo picks are also excellent food picks for serving bite-sized hors d'oeuvres like teriyaki chicken bites and bacon-wrapped dates. Use these trendsetting 4 inch bamboo picks to serve creatively plated mini appetizers, or use them to take your cocktail program to the next level. These nature-friendly bamboo picks are available in a 1000 count box.
|RWB0138 Product Details|
|Pack Size||1000 X 1 BX|
|Product Length||4.0 inches|
|Product Width||0.125 inches|
|Product Height||0.125 inches|
|Product Size||null ounces|
- Pretty Skewers.These are really pretty skewers, each one as a red braided top that helps make the skewer look elegant. These skewers are also durable, I don't have any trouble with them breaking. Very nice skewers.
- Check these out, I am glad that I bought them.I am so glad that I bought these skewers, they are pretty and add a cheery feel to any kind of catering event.
- Great productThis is a great quality product and it looks fantastic. We use these picks all the time for fine dining style hors d'oeuvres at large events. I love the yellow ones, too!
- Great way to be a little more creativeI have found that using these red braided picks is a great way for me to be a little more creative. I love the extra touch it gives my food. My clients love them. I couldn't ask for more than that.
- Brilliant colorThese picks worked very well and gave our food a look of brilliant color. The red is so rich that it just really stands out. We love these and will continue buying them.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.