Serve your fare with rustic flair using our natural Willow Toothpicks. Featuring exposed bark detailing, these flat wooden toothpicks are great for creating stylish cocktail garnishes and bite-sized appetizer and dessert offerings. Whether you use them to serve garlicky grilled shrimp or to garnish a freshly muddled mojito, your customers are sure to love the tiki-inspired look of these bamboo cocktail picks. Our cocktail picks are made from premium nature-friendly bamboo, so they're conveniently disposable and fully biodegradable. Measuring 3 inches long, these bamboo picks are the perfect length to accentuate your refreshing cocktails and delicious culinary creations. Ideal for trendy bars, restaurants, and catering companies, these bamboo toothpicks are sold in a bulk 1000 count box.
|RWB0148 Product Details|
|Pack Size||1000 X 1 BX|
|Product Length||3.0 inches|
|Product Width||0.25 inches|
|Product Height||0.125 inches|
|Product Size||0.0 ounces|
- Thanks.Nice skewers, sharp enough, do the job they are intended to do.
- A great natural toothpick.This is a great natural toothpick, it truly looks like a piece of willow bark, I love using these picks in non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages.
- The coolest drink picks right here.These are the coolest drink picks that I have ever saw in my professional career. They have a unique one-of-a-kind style. They also are heavy duty, They are definitely hard to break picks.
- Attractive Willow PickCool and eco-friendly these cheerful and fantastic Willow Pick makes our customer eager to pick more delicious foods we serve.
- Like the look and qualityI fell in love with the look of these willow picks since the first time I saw them. After seeing them at a catering friends party I purchased some to use in my own catering business and I loved the charming look they had and I loved the way they were made of high quality material.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.