Label your special appetizers and cocktails with these unique sleek chalkboard bamboo grill skewers from Restaurantware. Write any message you like on these blank blackboards, and give your customers a one-of-a-kind dining experience every time. Perfect for buffet-style servings, you can label cocktails, and identify specialty appetizers, all while adding a rustic and refined vibe to any setting. These bamboo skewers are also ideal for wedding receptions, parties, galas, and other notable catered events. Each of these Black Chalkboard Picks measure 4 inches in length and are shipped in bulk in a 1000 count box.
|RWB0295 Product Details|
|Pack Size||100 X 10 BX|
|Product Length||4.0 inches|
|Product Width||1.3 inches|
|Product Height||0.13 inches|
|Product Size||0.0 ounces|
- Fun PicksThese are really fun to use. I enjoy seeing and using them in my restaurant. My only complaint is they are a little to short to use on some of the stations, but I can always buy longer ones, I think. Great product.
- Want more.I am here to order more of these picks. They are so cute, I use them on buffets in the restaurant. I just wish the board part came in other colors than just black. However, I can live with black, looks like a real blackboard.
- Ideal for WeddingsI love using these at weddings, they are ideal for buffets. I enjoy putting names of food on these picks and placing the picks on the buffets at my catering events, especially the wedding ones.
- Can be used in many waysI use these in many ways in my restaurant. First, we use them in several of our dessert treats, Second, we use these in appetizers, Third, we use these on our buffet to show the types of food we are serving. The list of the ways we use these goes on and on.
- Helps me be creativeThese help me be creative because I can change them up by putting different stuff on the chalk board part of them.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.