Serve your bite-sized appetizers and miniature desserts in style with these 2.5-inch bamboo appetizer picks. These two-tone party picks feature a contrasting black tip and bright red wooden bead to grab your customer's attention and effortlessly enhance your presentation. Use these sturdy appetizer picks to stylishly serve hors d'oeuvres like aged cheese and charcuterie selections, or use them as a mess-free way to serve chocolate-covered cherries and cake truffles. Ideal for tasting events and cocktail parties, these nature-friendly decorative toothpicks provide guests with an easy way to pick up and enjoy your tasty treats. These miniature bamboo skewers are available in a bulk 1000 count box.
|RWB0145 Product Details|
|Product Color||Black and Red|
|Pack Size||1000 X 1 BX|
|Product Length||2.5 inches|
|Product Width||0.3 inches|
|Product Height||0.3 inches|
|Product Size||null ounces|
- Really good, almost great.I would say these are really good skewers, almost great to be honest. They look outstanding poked in my appetizers, but they could be just a little bigger.
- Cute mini skewers.These are super cute mini skewers, they are perfect for the mini appetizers that I serve up daily in my restaurant. I also use these at home whenever in many of my beverages.
- Perfect Skewer.I like these skewers, they offer a simple elegant touch to my mocktails and are very durable. These are the perfect skewers for drinks.
- Seems simple but isn'tAt first glance I thought these skewers were had a simple look but when I got them shipped to me I realized they have a slightly simple look but the colors of these skewers are seriously dream like. I love them and use them for almost every party that I cater now.
- A look of there own.Honestly I had never seen bamboo skewers look so lovely. The red and black just complement each other and have brought pure elegance to all the tables that I have ever had them on. I will keep buying these.
|Type||Red Ball with Black|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.