Positions Available: 2
- Locate vendors for materials, equipment and supplies and interview to examine and learn about products, determine product availability and terms of sale.
- Direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in buying materials, equipment and supplies.
- Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders.
- Utilize knowledge of market and study market resources to perform data analysis on best products for purchase.
- Analyze price proposals, financial reports, and other data and information to determine reasonable prices.
- Manage relationships with key suppliers to control quality of goods and take corrective action when goods are defective or unacceptable.
- Monitor, maintain and review records of items bought, costs, deliveries and inventories.
Minimum Requirements: Bachelor’s in Business Administration plus 2 years experience
Special Requirements: Experience with negotiating prices, terms and conditions with suppliers. Experience with Project Management Software and Database User Interface and Query software. Knowledge of raw materials including stainless steel, marble, bamboo, plastics, paper, glass and wood. Knowledge of production and processing in China.
Interested applicants should submit resume to: email@example.com. Applicants must possess legal authorization to work in the United States.