No matter what season, every party needs to be garnished with great cocktails. Having unique drinks that complement your food perfectly will surely stand out to every guest.
From colorful creations to flavorful concoctions, you can take certain measures to ensure that your drink menu stands out among the rest. Here’s our seasonal guide to classic yet tasty drinks to serve:
This warm and delicious drink counters cold nights. With just the right amount of heat balanced with sweetness, your customers will love sipping on this delightful creation.
1 oz cinnamon schnapps
1 oz orange liqueur
- Directions: Pour the schnapps and liqueur into a shaker over ice; shake until cold; serve in a low ball whiskey glass.
- BONUS: Add cherries on a beautiful fuzzy feather skewer and serve on the glass. Your customers will love the hint to the name French Tickler. You can find the skewer here.
Iced Tea on Fire
Another warm cocktail everyone will love. However, this one plays on a southern tradition: sweet iced tea. This drink is a perfect balance between sweet and spicy, perfect for sipping by a fire.
1 part cinnamon whiskey
3 parts sweet tea (homebrewed preferred)
- Directions: Pour over ice, mix, and drink. Serve in a tall drinking glass.
- BONUS: Add some contrast by skewering maraschino cherries and serving them on top. You don’t have to use another boring pick, add some pizzazz by using something stunning like this pinecone skewer!
Sparkling Blackberry Gin
Handful of blackberries
½ cup of sugar
2 cups gin
1 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
Lime (for garnish)
- Directions: Puree blackberries and sugar together, then continue to stir until the sugar is dissolved. Strain the puree to remove all seeds. Add puree to a glass carafe along with the gin and lime juice. Stir and enjoy by topping each glass off with club soda.
- BONUS: Garnish these delicious drinks with a beautiful knotted skewer showcasing fresh blackberries along with a lime slice. Find them here.
2 oz vodka
1 oz apple schnapps
1 oz melon liqueur
- Directions: Combine ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice. Strain into a martini glass and add a squeeze of lime juice.
- BONUS: Complement the green color of this drink by adding a beautiful peacock feather skewers. Showcase these lovely skewers with cranberries and blueberries to bring the cocktail together.
Create your account to see more creative cocktails and to be the first to receive the latest Coupons and Deals. Click here and create your account!
TWEEZERS HELP SHAPE COOKING ONE DECORATION AT A TIME Tweezers are on of the most inventive tools made for chefs. Whether you are making an artistic appetizer or an elegant dessert, using tweezers is a great way to take your dish to the next level. These helpful plating tools are often underestimated, but they undoubtedly [...]
Five Ways to be a More Profitable CatererCatering businesses are the foundation of the event planning business. Without a great caterer, any event would be a complete mess for the hosts and guests. However, being a successful caterer is more about making sure everyone has a great meal and memorable time. Running a successful catering [...]
Top 10 Luxurious Foods Many food connoisseurs will do whatever it takes to get their hands on the most exotic, delicious, and extravagant dishes. Even if that means paying a small fortune. Some of the most luxurious foods are divine creations by top chefs. Other foods make the list just by their rarity and demand. Below [...]
Weddings are among the most important events that can happen. Nowadays, more and more brides are investing more time and money into planning the perfect day. Not only are couples spending more on dresses, cakes, and venues, but they are also taking the time to plan and carving budgets specifically for meals. Here are a [...]
With the ever increasing popularity of good tasting coffee, more and more cafes are opening in cities around the world. Shops are now giving their own twist on lattes, whether it be by cute cat designs or flavor concoctions. With good reason, more and more chefs are diving into the coffee world by having at [...]
When traveling, I am constantly reminded of how we destroy the natural beauty our world holds. New York streets are filled with litter, trash constantly floats down Parisian waterways, and Los Angeles winds carry airborne pollution. I was disgusted to see historical cities being changed to landfills and knew I had to take a stand. [...]
Chef Antonio Bachour Creations | Restaurantware Glass Collection Every chef knows that menus and kitchens change constantly, so it is important to keep up with the latest trends. Over the years, the food industry has made some daring changes to excite customers’ taste buds. Constantly adding to and changing your menu keeps customers interested Follow these [...]
Picking the perfect tableware is crucial to running a successful restaurant, food truck, hotel, catering business, or other establishment. Your customers’ experiences are centered on the food you’re serving and what you serve it in. So, it’s up to you to pick the right tableware for the best price. Finding a balance between cost and quality [...]
The restaurant industry is one of the busiest in the world hands down. Whether you are running a full-scale restaurant, catering business, hotel kitchen, or food truck, managing your precious time is vital to your success. A commercial kitchen is very fast-paced, so every bit of time matters. Even if you’re not training to be [...]