All eyes will be on your tasty treats when they're served in our Clear Geometric Kova Cups. At 2.8 inches tall, these clear plastic bowls look excellent serving individual poached shrimp with horseradish-flecked cocktail sauce, or personal-sized servings of cocoa-dusted espresso creme tiramisu. Whether you go sweet or savory, and use them as plastic appetizer plates or dessert cups, these 8 ounce Kova Cups bring an elegant touch to buffets, cocktail parties, and other catered events. Made from premium recyclable plastic, these conveniently disposable dessert cups enable quick, easy, and hassle-free event prep and clean-up. Try pairing these Kova Cups with our coordinating Kova Cup Lids (RWP0049C) for a mess-free, portable, and easy-to-store serving solution. Each cup measures 2.8 inches, holds 8 ounces and is shipped in bulk in a 100 count box.
|RWP0048C Product Details|
|Pack Size||20 X 5 BX|
|Product Length||2.75 inches|
|Product Width||2.75 inches|
|Product Height||2.75 inches|
|Product Size||null ounces|
- Use for desserts.I own my own catering business, I use these clear Kova cups for desserts. I like the clear color, high quality of these cups, my desserts stand out and look lovely in them.
- UsefulCups are very useful, I have used them for serving soup, little sized fruit salads, chocolate ice cream, mini meatballs and a whole lot more. I am happy I bought these cups.
- Strong and pretty.These are really strong and pretty cups, we use them on our ice cream bar in our restaurant. They always look nice and hold up well.
- The Ultimate Cup.This is the Ultimate cup, lovely to look at, durable to use and priced just right.
- To many things to sayI have so many great things to say about this Kova cup. Every time I use it I find more things that I like about it. Kova cups will always be among my catering products.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.