These charming square seagreen dessert cups serve and display puddings, parfaits, yogurts, sundaes and other sweet treats beautifully. Clear, plastic, and chic, these mini dessert cups are ideal for any small portioned serving of desserts or appetizers, and can be used at any type of catered event, wedding reception, gala, or restaurant dessert table. Made from high-quality recyclable plastic, they're leak-proof, crack-resistant and nature-friendly. Great for puddings, ice cream, fruit salads, and bite-sized appetizers, these 4-ounce cups are a trendy and chic way to serve up mini treats and snacks of all kinds. Each Tall Quadrato Cup measures 3 inches in height and holds up to 4 ounces. Shipped in bulk in a 100 count box.
|RWP0019G Product Details|
|Pack Size||100 X 1 BX|
|Product Length||2.0 inches|
|Product Width||2.0 inches|
|Product Height||2.75 inches|
|Product Size||null ounces|
- Great for layered desserts.I love using these cups to serve layered desserts in my restaurants, cups are durable, lovely and add a modern twist to my desserts.
- Cool cups.These really are cool cups, they are the perfect size to serve desserts, I use them for serving up shakes and ice cream treats, glad I bought these cups.
- Excited to use these cups.I ordered these a few days ago and got them today. I opened the package of them, they look fabulous, I am so excited to try them at my son's wedding reception this weekend. They look like they are going to be perfect at the reception.
- Lovable Tall Quadrato Cup SeagreenI like this clear Tall Quadrato Cup Seagreen it makes the dessert visible inside and mouth watering to gaze.
- Pleasing to the eyeThese are very pleasing to the eye. They really add a modern refined taste of pure beauty to a dinner party. I love these and highly recommend them. I surely will use them again.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.