Made from sustainable bamboo, these fruit skewers have a twisted knot top, giving them a rustic flair for maximum stylish cocktail and appetizer service. These bamboo skewers are ideal for spearing olives, cherries, orange peels, lemon wedges, sandwiches, cheese cubes, strawberries, and other bite-sized appetizers and snacks. They're also great for garnishing cocktails or for diners to use as toothpicks. These Bamboo Twisted Knot Picks measure at 4 inches and are shipped in bulk in a 1,000 count box.
|RWB0171 Product Details|
|Pack Size||1000 X 1 BX|
|Product Length||4.0 inches|
|Product Width||0.5 inches|
|Product Height||0.25 inches|
|Product Size||0.0 ounces|
- Classy food picksThese are classy food picks. They are sharp enough to pierce into vegetables an fruit, which is how I use them. The only thing is I couldn't get two of the skewers to pierce through a cherry tomato, but for the most part these skewers worked great.
- Improves look of buffet.I truly believe that these picks improve the overall look of our buffets. We use them on our dessert and appetizer buffet and our customers rave about the quality and design of these picks.
- Natural is always best.I say natural is always best and these picks look very natural. I feel these picks give my restaurant a nice earthy touch, which my customers adore.
- Neat Bamboo Twisted KnotNatural and neatly made this Bamboo Twisted knot makes our catering unique and fabulous.
- Very earthy lookingThese bamboo knot picks remind me of a real green stick, which made a great look when I used them at a dinner for some hunter's in our town. They all had nice comments that they expressed about the way these knot picks looked very real. Love these and will certainly use them again.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.