Bring a touch of rustic charm to your establishment's bread service with this Individual Bamboo Bread Basket. Designed with a unique slatted wood construction, this small bamboo serving platter makes an interesting and eye-catching addition to any place setting or tablescape. Its all-natural wooden finish gives your freshly baked breads and pastries an elegant twist, while its boat-like shape securely contains your treats for quick and easy service. Measuring 6.5 inches in length, this wooden bread basket is an ideal size for serving toast alongside your cafe's breakfast and brunch courses -- or for serving demi-baguettes alongside your bistro's soup and salad courses. Sold in a 1 count box.
|RWB0164 Product Details|
|Pack Size||1 X 1 BX|
|Product Length||6.5 inches|
|Product Width||3.0 inches|
|Product Height||1.0 inches|
|Product Size||null ounces|
- Charming Baskets.My brother bought these for me to use in my restaurant. The minute I saw them I thought they were very charming baskets. I love seeing them on my tables, they are a great element to my restaurant decor.
- Dynamite Product!This is one dynamite product. I use it all the time and it is holds my delicate breads so perfectly.
- Unique breadbox...We are very pleased with this bread box. It has a very unique design and looks great on our counter. This bread basket is very elegant.
- Many usesI kept thinking that I wanted to try these bamboo bread baskets and finally ordered them. I am so thankful that I did. I have used them for bread and many other items, as well. The greatest thing is they simply add a look that is unique and different to any table.
- SweetWe love making homemade sweet breads when we cater buffet style parties. These always go over well and at the last party that we served these breads we used these bread baskets. They made our made look so delicate, it was almost unreal.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.