Keep mini servings of dumplings, vegetables, rice, or other cooked foods hot and flavorful with these charming miniature bamboo steamers from Restaurantware. Ideal for serving chopped up portions of chicken, fish, steamed broccoli, or small servings of dim sum, or noodles, these quaint food steamers bring a rustic, Asian-inspired style to any tablescape. Great for indoor and outdoor restaurants, catered events, banquets, or sushi bars, these steamers are sure to keep servings hot and ready. Moreover, they're constructed from all-natural bamboo, making them sustainable and nature-friendly. Each steamer comes with a neatly-fitted top and bottom slats for perfect food steamer serving. Each mini bamboo steamer measures 3.2 inches, holds 2 ounces and is shipped in bulk in a 100 count box.
|RWB0121 Product Details|
|Pack Size||100 X 1 BX|
|Product Length||3.2 inches|
|Product Width||3.2 inches|
|Product Height||2.0 inches|
|Product Size||2 ounces|
- Enjoy using theseI enjoy using these to serve my rice and ramen noodles. I use them regularly at home and in restaurant. I have used them for about a week and never had any break. I did have one top yesterday slip off and it wouldn't stay on. Not a big deal though, since I have so many of them.
- Fun element for entertaining.These steamers are a fun element that I use when I am hosting a party and entertaining my friends. These steamers are made perfectly and are very impressive.
- Quality SteamerThis is a high quality steamer. It is the one I always use in my restaurant when I am in the need of a steamer.
- Cute Bamboo SteamerVery helpful in steaming our foods they produce great quality in cooking.
- One of a kind steamerThese little mini steamers were loved by many folks that were at a community function that we catered. These really are one of a kind, love the mini look and our food really looked marvelous in them.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.