These bamboo skewers come with a twisted bow top, adding a refined finishing touch to appetizers, hors d'oeuvres, and cocktails of all kinds. Their natural wood finish brings a rustic touch while the knotted top makes it easy and convenient for customers to eat mini kabobs, or have their drinks stylishly garnished. These skewers are ideal for spearing olives, cherries, orange peels, lemon wedges, sandwiches, and other bite-sized appetizers and snacks. Made from naturally durable bamboo, these skewers are also excellent for serving individual shrimp, and cubed cheeses and meats at buffets and catered events. They're also great for garnishing cocktails as fruit skewers, or as toothpicks. These Bamboo Twisted Knot Picks measure at 6 inches, fitting cocktail glasses of all sizes, and they're shipped in bulk in a 1,000-count box.
|RWB0172 Product Details|
|Pack Size||1000 X 1 BX|
|Product Length||6.0 inches|
|Product Width||0.5 inches|
|Product Height||0.25 inches|
|Product Size||0.0 ounces|
- Better than other picks I have tried.These are much better than any other pick that I have tried in the past, they look earthy and have a toughness about them. I plan to keep purchasing these in the future.
- Adds a Wow factor to my foodI love using these they add a "Wow" factor to my food. Plus, they are strong enough so I don't have to worry about them breaking into tiny pieces when I serve them to my customers.
- Super-duper PicksThese are super-duper picks. There unique twisted top is neat and very cool to see in the hands of my clientele.
- Wonderful Bamboo Twisted KnotWonderful Bamboo Twisted Knot it adds more charm on our table.
- Glad I got a big boxWe used these at a dinner that we prepared for our friends. We had so many guests who said that these twisted knotted picks made our appetizers look more unique than usual. I was glad that I got a box of 1000 because I ended up letting a couple of friends have a hand full or two for their own personal use in their homes.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.