Made from a high-grade natural bamboo, these Bamboo Twisted Knot Picks come in a 1,000-count box. It is the perfect quantity to have on hand in your restaurant and catering business. Each one of these picks measures 6 inches in length, thus you can use them to hold your burgers together, put together a dessert treat or create a tower of sweet or savory appetizers, entrees, or desserts. Create a signature dish by giving height to your food presentation! Build a club sandwich that shows off the natural colorful layers of meats, cheeses, and veggies. Be as creative as you want with these black picks that will complement almost any party, restaurant, or catering event tablescape, theme, or decor. You will receive 1,000 6-inch bamboo picks per order.
|RWB0174 Product Details|
|Pack Size||100 X 1 BX|
|Product Length||6.0 inches|
|Product Width||0.5 inches|
|Product Height||0.25 inches|
|Product Size||0.0 ounces|
- Recommend.I recommend you try these out, they are durable, heavy duty, eco-friendly picks that I use in all kinds of food settings. Overall, some of the finest skewers I have ever used in my life.
- A + skewers.Top-grade skewers, durable, heavy duty and offer a modern twist to my kabobs and sandwiches.
- TerrificThese are terrific picks. The knotted feature is unique and classy. I love presenting my food on these cool and stylish picks.
- Fabulous Bamboo Twisted Knot PickFabulous and festive food presentation with this Bamboo Twisted Knot Pick.
- Wow Bamboo Twisted Knot Pick BlackOur presentation makes it Wow and valuable with the help of this Bamboo Twisted Knot Pick.
- Fantastic ProductThese black twisted bamboo knotted picks are fantastic. We used them for a buffet style dinner that we catered last night and got a lot of great feedback. They are also made of very good quality material, which personally I love the most.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.