Combining countryside-inspired design with a contemporary slender shape, our Rectangular Acacia Wood Serving Board adds a touch of earthy elegance to restaurants and catering events. This large wooden serving board is cut from 100% all-natural acacia wood, which is recognized for being long-lasting, durable, and beautiful. Featuring a natural bark edge, this rustic wood serving platter is great for bringing a unique touch to cheese plates or appetizer trays at cocktail parties, weddings, corporate functions, and more. This large wooden serving board is finished with an attractive food-safe varnish to enhance its natural wood grain while also enabling easy cleaning. Each of these wooden serving planks measures 23 inches long by 7 inches wide. Shipped in a 1 count box.
|RWB0263 Product Details|
|Pack Size||1 X 1 BX|
|Product Length||22.75 inches|
|Product Width||7.0 inches|
|Product Height||0.75 inches|
|Product Size||null ounces|
- Good.I would say this is a good board for serving all kinds of culinary treats. It really resembles a tree trunk, which is great because I have a rustic decor in my hotel restaurant. However, I am not sure how well this would look in an upscale food setting.
- Above standardI would say this serving board/tray is above standard, it is a very high quality board. Plus, it looks wonderful on my dining tables, too.
- Thank you.Thank you for this board, I really like using it to serve up appetizers in our restaurant.
- Great shape and design.This is the perfect shape and design for our buffet station. It fits nicely on the end of our dessert bar, love the look and durability of this amazing tray.
- Worked perfectly.I ordered this to use at my daughter's wedding reception, it worked perfectly for serving up mini desserts. Some of us even carried it around and served several of our guests.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.