This wooden serving tray will definitely add a natural element to your food presentations. They are great for rustic theme settings and when you want to add an earthy tone to elegant plating. These wooden serving platters make a great backdrop for chefs and caterers who are dedicated to greener cooking. Cooking with organic raw foods and presenting a composed dish on a wood serving tray provides a natural and authentic table setting. The Rustic Tree Trunk Serving Board from Restaurantware measures at 16 inches in length and 11 inches in width, making it the ideal serving platter for meats and cheeses and other bite-sized culinary creations. It is made completely out of wood with textured tree bark edges. You will receive one rectangular wooden serving platter per order.
|RWB0262 Product Details|
|Pack Size||1 X 1 BX|
|Product Length||16.0 inches|
|Product Width||11.0 inches|
|Product Height||0.75 inches|
|Product Size||0.0 ounces|
- Could be thickerThis is a very good serving board, it is well-made and looks very charming on our buffets. I do wish it was just a little bit thicker, but overall a great board.
- Charming boardThis really adds a rustic charm to our Inn. If I had to pick one bad thing to say about this board it would be that I ordered three of these and one of them looks a little different than the other two. It is just a tiny tiny bit lighter in color.
- Undeniably good.Undeniably a good serving board, it is strong and tough, I have used it to serve a variety of things from tea at a luncheon to a steak at a dinner party. When it comes to this board no complaints at all.
- Five starsI give this product five stars, it looks great, charming, in fact. It is also durable, nicely made. I totally am happy with this rustic tree trunk serving board.
- Nice Serving Board.We cook whole fish in our restaurant and use this serving board to serve the fish to our customers. Everyone loves the rustic classy appearance of this serving board.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.