Showcase up to 8 flavorful food cones with our Clear Plastic Plateau Cone Stand. This charming cone stand has a clear finish to beautifully showcase your fresh sweets at your restaurant, ice cream shop, cafe, or other foodservice establishment. Made from premium plastic, this chic cone display stand is scratch-resistant and shatterproof to endure constant use and sustain its charming look. With 8 built-in holes, this plastic food stand can display a variety of your famous desserts, appetizers, snacks, and other flavorful treats. Each slot measures 3.2 centimeters and is compatible with our small, medium, and large-sized cones. The smooth design of this plastic display makes it quick and easy to wipe down after any event. Measuring 12.5 inches in length by 5.25 inches in height, this durable food display is sold in a 1 count box. Food cones are available and sold separately.
|RWP0071C Product Details|
|Pack Size||1 X 1 BX|
|Product Length||12.5 inches|
|Product Width||6.0 inches|
|Product Height||5.25 inches|
|Product Size||null ounces|
- Great addition.This stand is a great addition to our food cone displays. It is durable, elegant and adds the perfect finishing touch to the dessert cones we serve in our restaurant.
- Stands up nicely.I was worried that this cone stand might not stand up in an upright position through a whole dinner party, but it did. Matter of fact, it stands up nicely and holds my cones nicely, too.
- Frankly a fantastic cone standFrankly, this is a fantastic cone stand because it is made of great quality material and looks so lovely. I use mine a lot and have never had any trouble with it at all.
- Straight up BeautifulWe love this cone stand. It is straight up a beautiful way to show off our fancy cone desserts. We love using cones and this product really is a fantastic way to show them off.
- LovelyI believe this enhanced my cones and made them look much more lovely than there actually were the day I used it. I would recommend this to anyone.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.