Serve your fare with simple elegance alongside these Porcelain Asian Spoons. Featuring an elongated basin and a flattened base, these porcelain soup spoons are ideal for enjoying Asian-inspired soups and broths -- or for serving bite-sized appetizers and miniature desserts! Their bright white finish provides a beautiful backdrop for your culinary creations, while their angled handle enables easy and mess-free service. Crafted from premium porcelain, these Asian soup spoons are designed to be long-lasting, chip-resistant, and 100% dishwasher-safe. Whether you use them as miso soup spoons or appetizer spoons, your guests are sure to be impressed by their premium quality. Each of these 0.5-ounce porcelain spoons measures 4.9 inches in length. Sold in a 10 count box.
|RWC0023 Product Details|
|Pack Size||10 X 1 BX|
|Product Length||4.9 inches|
|Product Width||1.7 inches|
|Product Height||1.9 inches|
|Product Size||null ounces|
- Adds special touch to amuse bouche.I use these for almost all of my amuse bouche creations, they add a special touch to any type mini dessert, especially my amuse bouche. Stylish, pretty spoons is what you get when you use these gems.
- Can't say enough.I can't say enough good things about these spoons. The porcelain that is made to make these is white and lovely. In addition, the spoons are super fun to use for serving Amuse Bouche or one bite desserts. I just love using these spoons.
- Beautiful spoon.I think these Asian spoons are so beautiful. They just scream elegance and beauty. I have even been creating new and amazing amuse bouche recipes just so I can use these spoons.
- Class and charmI am part owner of a catering company and if it were up to me our company would use this classy and charming Asian spoon at every event that we cater. We already use it a lot, but I would use it every time because I love it so much.
- LovelyI use these spoons often at my Restaurant. My customers are always commenting on how lovely they are thus I will continue to use them regularly.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.