If the lion is the king of the jungle, these Lion Head Mini Porcelain Bowls are the king of appetizer bowls. Adorned with a decorative raised lion head, these miniature white porcelain bowls bring a unique touch to serving bite-sized tapas, desserts, and sauces. Made from premium porcelain, these tasting bowls are built to be durable, long-lasting, and chip-resistant. Each of these bright white porcelain bowls is 2 inches tall and can hold up to 2.3 ounces of soups, dressings, dipping sauces, tasting samples, and more. Ideal for restaurants and catering services, these stylish 2.3-ounce Lion Head Mini Porcelain Bowls are available in bulk 10 count boxes.
|RWC0002 Product Details|
|Pack Size||10 X 1 BX|
|Product Length||2.0 inches|
|Product Width||2.0 inches|
|Product Height||1.7 inches|
|Product Size||2.3 ounces|
- Love the unique shape.I love the unique shape of these bowls, the lion head on the exterior looks totally amazing and brings the perfect touch to my desserts and appetizers.
- Elegant, Classy DishesI find these dishes to be elegant and classy, which is why I use them a lot at upscale catering events. The style and design of these dishes is amazing, great for serving small portions of soups, bisque and a whole lot more.
- Very pretty and very useful.These are very pretty and very useful dishes. They look sensational in both casual and upscale settings. They are also the perfect size for mini dessert, which is how I use them in my restaurant.
- So lovely.These are so lovely, they work so well for mini soups, salads and a variety of other small sized appetizers. I just love everything about these dishes.
- Very classy.I adore these mini lion head dishes. They have such a great classy design. I use them at almost all my catering events. I can't even tell you how much I love seeing them on my tables.
- Great DesignI love the intricate design and style of this dish. It is a lovely piece that I use frequently at parties and family celebrations.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.