Give your hors d'oeuvres and cheese platters a twist of rustic elegance with our Round Acacia Wood Serving Board. Carefully crafted with a natural bark edge, this wooden serving platter brings an earthy and rustic look to any restaurant or catering event. We've finished this unique serving dish with an attractive food-safe varnish to enhance its wood grain and accentuate its natural beauty. Measuring 12 inches in diameter, this large wooden platter board is the perfect size for presenting an assortment of miniature appetizers - or serving a selection of aged cheeses and charcuterie. Ideal as a serving tray or as a unique centerpiece, this 12-inch rustic serving board is shipped in a 1 count box.
|RWB0259 Product Details|
|Product Color||Tan and Brown|
|Pack Size||1 X 1 BX|
|Product Length||12.0 inches|
|Product Width||12.0 inches|
|Product Height||1.0 inches|
|Product Size||0.0 ounces|
- Like this rustic boardI like this rustic serving board, my only quip would be it is a little heavier than I thought it would be, but my wait staff says it is light enough to carry around in the kitchen and dining room.
- Totally cool.These are totally cool serving trays/boards. I love using them in the restaurant and at catering events. They add a special charm to my food presentations, love them.
- Use all the time.I use these round serving boards all the time, there make great plates/platters for fish and chicken dishes.
- Perfect.This is tree serving board is perfect in every way, it adds a beauty to our restaurant buffet settings, plus, it is durable. Plan to purchase another one right now.
- Beautiful Tree Serving BoardThis is a functional and beautiful tree serving board. It is very durable, yet, somewhat light. Easy to carry, but we mostly fill it up with appetizers and use it as a centerpiece at weddings at catering events.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.