Offer customers ready-to-go snacks with our 4-ounce Oval Clear Plastic Deli Cups. Each deli cup includes a spork and lid to streamline your packaging process and allow guests to conveniently eat food on the go. Built with secure spork inserts, these unique food cup lids lock the spork in place during transport and guests can easily release the spork when they're ready to enjoy snacks. Crafted from premium plastic, these deli cups are 100% recyclable for hassle-free cleanup at your establishment. With a clear finish, these 4-ounce plastic cups expertly showcase the freshness of dishes at your deli, cafeteria, or bakery. These plastic deli cups and lids are conveniently stackable for easy storage in your commercial kitchen. Containing up to 4 ounces, the food cups measure 4.5 inches in length by 2.75 inches in width by 2.75 inches in height. Sold in a 100 count box.
|RWP0088C Product Details|
|Pack Size||100 X 1 BX|
|Product Length||4.5 inches|
|Product Width||2.8 inches|
|Product Height||2.75 inches|
|Product Size||null ounces|
- Really Nice.These deli cups look really nice. I like that they have a spork with them, now I don't have to waste money on buying plastic cutlery.
- Excellent deli cup.This is an excellent deli cup, it is really durable. The spork that comes with it is also very strong, I will definitely recommend this to family and friends.
- A-OK Deli CupsI give these five stars and they are A-Ok in my eyes. They certainly are high quality, strong Deli cups. I really like the spork that comes with these cups, they are durable and A-OK, too.
- Perfect Combo.This is the perfect combo, a cup, spork and lid. These definitely come in handy, I use them on a daily basis. Highly recommend you give them a try.
- Great shape.These deli cups have a great oval shape, which I like. I use them for serving many different desserts, fruits, appetizers and salads. I recommend these to anyone who serves food.
|Type||Container / Lid Combos|
|Feature||Stackable with Built-in Spork|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.