Amp up the look of your bite-sized treats and miniature morsels with this White Wave Spoon. Featuring a bright white finish and a contemporary design, these mini appetizer plates add a trendsetting touch to any occasion. Their flattened base enables quick and hands-free service, while their elevated handle gives guests an easy and mess-free way to pick up and enjoy your dishes. Constructed from high-quality plastic, these appetizer plates are conveniently disposable to guarantee effortless post-event cleanup. Each of these small disposable plates measures 5 inches in length. Ideal for buffets, banquets, weddings, and other catered events, these 1-oz plastic appetizer spoons create striking food presentations for any event. Shipped in a 100 count box.
|RWP0004W Product Details|
|Pack Size||100 X 1 BX|
|Product Length||5.0 inches|
|Product Width||0.25 inches|
|Product Height||1.5 inches|
|Product Size||1.0 ounces|
- Well-made.I had ordered some plastic appetizer spoons in the past from another company, those ones were flimsy and didn't look very well, either. Thankfully, these white wave spoons are heavy duty and look incredible filled up with my amuse bouche treats. I really like these spoons and recommend them.
- Everything about this spoon is perfect.Everything about this spoon is perfect, it has a perfect design, perfect color and definitely is the perfect size for the amuse bouche creations that I serve at my catering events.
- Solid.These spoons are made durable and solid. They hold my appetizers nicely. I will be getting more of these spoons soon.
- lovely spoonI always used this wave spoon on my cafe shoppe. This is great on soups and other dishes with sauces. Our clients love this one too.
- Ideal Wave Spoon WhiteThese ideal Wave Spoon White for catering our clients is the star on the table that makes the party successful.
- Wondering what to useI was wondering what I should use for a new recipe that I created. I just wasn't sure how to present my little treat so a friend told me about these. I am glad I listened for a change because I the recipe looked like a billion bucks on these spoons.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.