Create striking appetizer and dessert displays with these Seagreen Teardrop Appetizer Spoons. Featuring a modern teardrop design with a sleek pointed handle, these mini appetizer plates add a trendsetting touch to any occasion. Their translucent seagreen-tinted finish beautifully showcases your culinary creations, while their rounded basin expertly contains small portions of your dishes. Designed with a flattened base, these disposable mini dessert cups are able to stand on their own for convenient and hands-free service. Each of these small disposable plates measures 4 inches in length and has a capacity of up to 1 ounce. Ideal for weddings, cocktail parties, and catering events, these appetizer spoons are conveniently disposable for quick and easy cleanup. Sold in a 100 count box.
|RWP0010G Product Details|
|Pack Size||100 X 1 BX|
|Product Length||4.0 inches|
|Product Width||2.0 inches|
|Product Height||0.5 inches|
|Product Size||null ounces|
- Spoons are Cute.These spoons are really cute. All our party guests love using them to eat the little desserts we served at my daughter's birthday party. I love the stylish look and design of these spoons. Trust me, you need to buy them.
- One of the bestThese seagreen tear drop spoons look elegant and durable, I love using them for amuse bouche creations.
- Heavenly.I think these look heavenly, I am in love with the seagreen color and modern elegant style of these spoons.
- Extremely prettyThese spoons are extremely pretty especially for serving little bite sized appetizers. I take them to almost every event that I cater. I love these lovely spoons.
- These spoons bring joyWhen I have used these spoons they make everyone joyful. I think it is from the way they are shaped like a little tear and also the color. They certainly bring me joy because my clients are always boosting about how great the appearance of these are on the table.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.