Serve hors d'oeuvres and tapas in style with these Seagreen Stiletto Appetizer Spoons. Featuring a translucent seagreen-tinted finish, these elegant plastic plates combine convenient disposability with contemporary design. Their flattened base enables easy and hands-free plating, while their dramatically curved handle provides a fun and mess-free way for guests to pick up and enjoy your treats. Constructed from high-quality plastic, these appetizer cups enable effortless post-event cleanup. Each of these unique spoon-shaped plastic dessert cups measures 5 inches in length and has a capacity of 0.5 ounces. Ideal for catering companies and foodservice establishments, these plastic appetizer spoons are designed to instantly enhance any food presentation. Sold in a 100 count box.
|RWP0011G Product Details|
|Pack Size||100 X 1 BX|
|Product Length||5.0 inches|
|Product Width||0.5 inches|
|Product Height||1.25 inches|
|Product Size||0.1 ounces|
- So Pretty.These are so pretty. The seagreen color of them adds a classy elegant flair to the amuse bouche I serve in my hotel restaurant.
- Dessert, Appetizer and Amuse Bouche.My husband and I use these spoons for mini desserts, appetizers and the amuse bouche that we serve every single day in my restaurant. We love the style, color and size of these spoons.
- Enhances my amuse boucheThese spoons make great amuse bouche flatware, they seem to enhance the overall look of any kind of amuse bouche that I put on them.
- Interesting Spoons.These are interesting spoons, they are durable and real pretty. I really like the handle, it looks awesome.
- Stiletto Appetizer Spoon SeagreenVery sexy appetizer this Stiletto Spoon can give to our customers and surely they want it too.
- Pure and simple lovelyThese are pure and simply lovely. They make my food look lovely too. These spoons with my food on them well words can not even describe how great the two go together.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.