Your miniature appetizers and desserts will stand out in our White Mini Triangolo Appetizer Plates. Featuring a glossy white finish with a geometric triangular shape, these small dessert plates instantly beautify any tablescape, decor, or venue. Constructed from premium plastic, these durable mini dessert plates are conveniently disposable and 100% recyclable. Use these small plastic plates to stylishly plate savory marinated olives or delicious Spanish meatballs from your restaurant's tapas menu. Measuring 4 inches long and containing up to 1 ounce, these small white appetizer plates are sold in a 100 count box.
|RWP0021W Product Details|
|Pack Size||100 X 1 BX|
|Product Length||4.0 inches|
|Product Width||2.0 inches|
|Product Height||0.25 inches|
|Product Size||1 ounces|
- Great disposable plates.These are great disposable plates, they have a triangle shape base that adds a modern flair to my dessert buffet. I really like these and bet you will like them, too.
- It's great.This is a great plate. It is a great vessel for showcasing mini food recipes. I am happy I started using these plates.
- Used these to serve mini donuts.I used these to serve mini donuts, the plates added an elegant touch to the donuts. These plates a very lovely and built in a way that enhances their quality.
- With a style.When i bought this last two months from now, i knew my sons will love this. It's very stylish and shinny and they keep smiling at me because of this out of this world stylish plate.
- LovelyThese triangolo plates are superb for placing appetizers. I think they are lovely and the shape blows my mind. Highly recommended.
- Sometimes I outdo myselfI bought these a while back and I believe sometimes I outdo myself. I mean this because making the decision to purchase and use these was one of the best decisions I ever made. They are chic. The color goes with everything. The shape is ideal.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.