These chic white plastic bowls make for an elegant addition to any catered event, restaurant, or anywhere bite-sized appetizers, hors d'oeuvres, and salads are served. Constructed from high-quality recyclable plastic, these mini plastic plates are made in a unique askew comma design, for a distinctive refined aesthetic. Durable, sturdy and dependable, these white plastic plates have a clean finish for a maximum look, feel and function. Made to serve fruit, shrimp, desserts, salads, and other bite-sized fare, these mini plastic bowls are a charming alternative to traditional, conventionally designed plastic dinnerware. These 3-oz white Comma Plates measure 3.5 inches and are shipped in bulk in a 100 count box.
|RWP0031W Product Details|
|Pack Size||100 X 1 BX|
|Product Length||3.5 inches|
|Product Width||4.5 inches|
|Product Height||1.0 inches|
|Product Size||null ounces|
- Affordable, yet, durable.I was impressed by the price of these plates so I ordered them. I use them for many types of party events, they are really pretty and very durable. I recommend these to all my co-workers, clients and customers.
- Great findMy mother found and bought these for me on here, I must say they are a great find, I use them for serving several of my appetizers, desserts and some of my side dishes. Look great, durable, too.
- Exciting and fun.These plates offers me a way to serve my food on plates that are fun and exciting. The style and design of these plates is undescribable. All I can say is these are amazing, exciting and fun.
- simple yet stylishOne of the best tableware i had used in my small catering business, but thankful for its elegant presentation.
- Outstanding Comma PlateThese are outstanding quality Comma Plate I used them and my friends appreciated these.
- Love all comma platesI had used the black and seagreen comma plate so I decided to buy this one to give it a try. These ones worked just fantastic just like the other ones did. Food pops from these.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.