These sleek black plastic bowls make for an elegant addition to any catered event, restaurant, or anywhere bite-sized appetizers, hors d'oeuvres, and salads are served. Constructed from high-quality recyclable plastic, they're made in a unique askew comma design, for a distinctive refined aesthetic. Durable, sturdy and dependable, these black plates have a fine clean finish for maximum look, feel and function. Made to serve fruit, shrimp, desserts, salads, and other bite-sized fare, these mini black plastic bowls are a charming alternative to traditional, conventionally designed plastic dinnerware. These 3-oz black Comma Plates measure 3.5 inches and are shipped in bulk in a 100 count box.
|RWP0031B Product Details|
|Pack Size||100 X 1 BX|
|Product Length||3.5 inches|
|Product Width||4.5 inches|
|Product Height||1.0 inches|
|Product Size||3.0 ounces|
- Great for dips.I use these for dips and dipping sauces. They are heavy duty and the sauces don't leak through them or anything so I say these are definitely great dip and dipping sauce plates.
- Thanks for a great plate.I just want to say thanks for a great plate. These are durable and strong. They are also pretty and look exquisite in any kind of food environment.
- better than paper plates!They are rigid, a nice black color. I will order these again, for sure. Wonderful especially for foods that make ordinary paper plates soggy. Compare to the strength of plastic, amazing.
- A very nice piece.I bought this here at Restaurantware and i'm very happy with the results. I been using this on all my events and the guests love this too.
- Add personalityThese comma plates added a touch of my own personality to the event that I catered. I love things that are strong,but gentle. These show off my food in this way and I love them.
- Comma plates add excitementWe used these comma plates at an open house for our niece and I would say these might look like a comma but they are exciting to look at. They are very stylish and the color complemented everything.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.