Create an eye-catching presentation with our Seagreen Mini Triangolo Appetizer Plates. Featuring a seagreen-tinted finish and a geometric triangular shape, these disposable plastic plates add a contemporary look to any tablescape. Made from high-quality plastic, these small appetizer plates are 100% recyclable and ensure efficient cleanup for any restaurant, buffet, or catering event. Use these chic plastic triangle plates to elegantly present sweet raspberry mousse at your dessert buffet, or to stylishly present individual servings of fresh ceviche at your next catering event. Measuring 4 inches long, these mini plastic plates are ideal for small appetizers and desserts. Each small recyclable plate contains up to 1 ounce and ships in a 100 count box.
|RWP0021G Product Details|
|Pack Size||100 X 1 BX|
|Product Length||4.0 inches|
|Product Width||2.0 inches|
|Product Height||0.25 inches|
|Product Size||1.0 ounces|
- Love the shape.These are plates have a triangle shape that adds a fresh, unique and creative touch to the desserts and appetizers I serve daily in my hotel restaurant. I highly recommend these plates to anyone looking for a unique, classy serving plate.
- Now this is cool.Now, I don't usually write reviews, but I just had to say these plates are cool. The triangle shape and glamorous style is very intriguing. Plus, they are super fun to use when I serve up my fancy dessert treats.
- Delivers an elegant charm.These appetizer plates really delivers an elegant charm to the weddings that I cater.
- Mini Triangolo Appetizer Plate SeagreenIt give me smile to see the clear Mini Triangolo Appetizer Plate modern and fits for our new recipe.
- Make a bold statementI am going to be straight here. I love these for the bold statement that my food makes on these plates. Many of my clients have given me positive remarks about these plates.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.