Let your culinary creations shine with our Seagreen Mini Coquille Plates. Featuring a modern seagreen-tinted clear finish with a scalloped shell design, these mini appetizer plates will complete the look of your event's tablescape, decor, or venue. Measuring 3.3 inches wide, these disposable plastic plates perfectly fit bite-sized appetizers and desserts. Use these contemporary mini plates to beautifully display miniature key lime pies at a dessert buffet, or to elegantly serve mini tuna tartare at a catered wedding reception. Constructed from premium plastic, these 1-oz small dessert plates are conveniently disposable and 100% recyclable. These miniature plates contain up to 1 ounce and ship in a 100 count box.
|RWP0027G Product Details|
|Pack Size||100 X 1 BX|
|Product Length||3.25 inches|
|Product Width||3.25 inches|
|Product Height||0.5 inches|
|Product Size||1.0 ounces|
- Perfect for dipping sauces.I own a seafood restaurant, these plates make great dipping sauce containers. Durable and pretty, so just wanted to tell Restaurantware thanks for offering these awesome plates.
- Very pretty.I have been using these a lot in my restaurant, they are very pretty on the tables. They are also very durable, which is another plus.
- the most elegant of allThis is a plate you will want to have. The price is ver reasonable. We bought a lot of these and used it in our catering, the result was overwhelmingly positive. I highly recommend this product.
- DaintyI think these plates look so dainty and at the same time they have a bold appearance. Many of my family and friends have said that these delightful plates bring a sense of calming to my tables. I enjoy using them.
- Scallped Shell Design AmazingI just love the scalloped shell design that these plates have because it is truly amazing. I think these are so pleasing to the eye and I am going to be buying a lot of them.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.