These white plastic dinner plates will make an elegant addition to any catered event, restaurant, or anywhere salads, appetizers and entrees are served. Ideal for establishments and caterers looking to serve high-end dishes in a convenient way, these plates are a refined alternative to conventional dinnerware sets. Constructed from recyclable plastic, they're durable, sturdy and dependable, and their chic white design gives every serving a touch of modern elegance. These white plastic plates measure at 9 inches and are shipped in bulk in a 100 count box.
|RWP0063W Product Details|
|Pack Size||100 X 1 BX|
|Product Length||9.0 inches|
|Product Width||9.0 inches|
|Product Height||0.5 inches|
|Product Size||0.0 ounces|
- Very Versatile.We use these plates to serve a variety of recipes including things like rice pilaf, fruit salads, slices of pie, chicken wings and the list just goes on and on. I can't tell you enough about the quality and elegance of these plates, they are perfect and very versatile.
- Indoor and Outdoor Party Plates.I use these for indoor and outdoor parties, they stand up very well in any type of food setting, plus, they add a classy elegant element to any kind of food presentation. Overall, some of the best disposable plates on the market.
- Used for wedding cake.I used these to serve our wedding cake at our reception last month, the plates looked very classy and elegant. I am glad we used them.
- Excellent PlatesThese are excellent plates, they are more durable than other plastic plates. I have used them many times for catering events and have never had any problems with them falling apart or breaking.
- Clearly A Good ProductI used these plates for my bowling banquet dinner and they are clearly a good product. I would have to say that they held up to our chicken, beef and side dishes well.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.