Our Black Mini Coquille Plates are the perfect backdrop for your delicious small bites. Featuring a scalloped seashell design, these elegant small disposable plates enhance the look of your miniature appetizers, desserts, and hors d'oeuvres. Constructed from high-quality plastic, these small appetizer plates are 100% recyclable and provide quick and easy post-event cleanup. Use these mini tasting plates to stylishly serve antipasti bites at a catered event, or to creatively display miniature raspberry cheesecakes at a corporate luncheon. With a sleek black finish, these 1-oz decorative mini plates measure 3.3 inches long and ship in a 100 count box.
|RWP0027B Product Details|
|Pack Size||100 X 1 BX|
|Product Length||3.25 inches|
|Product Width||3.25 inches|
|Product Height||0.5 inches|
|Product Size||1 ounces|
- Love, love these plates.I love love the style of these plates, elegant modern and can you just say awesome. I use these every time I am in need of a mini plate.
- Exquisite!Exquisite is what comes to my mind every time I use these to serve my desserts in my restaurant. These plates are truly works of art and very durable and one of my favorite ways to serve desserts.
- the heart of cateringThis one is the best in style when it comes to catering presentation. It has very nice design like a flower in the sea, and it elevated my business to the next level. A perfect piece for caterer like me.
- Pleases the eyeI believe these plates are a great way to please your clients eyes. I know I always got great feedback when I use these. The scallop shell design is unique and intriguing.
- Used with Le Fleur cupsWe used these with the Le Fleur cups that we found on this site and wow what a fantastic looking overall meal. These items made our food look so lovely. Guests were asking all about where we got these cool looking plates.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.