Sleek and contemporary in its design and feel, this large wood food cone can be filled with all manner of pastries, fries, tots, peanuts, chicken bites, fruit, or any other large order bite-sized treat. Constructed from all-natural pinewood for durability and sustainability, these nature-friendly cones are sure to add a dollop of charm and creativity to all your takeout bite-sized food servings. As a rustic and unique alternative to serving food, this large pinewood food cone will add panache, charm, and fun to any culinary treat. This 6-ounce Pinewood Cone Large measures 7 inches and is shipped in bulk in a 200 count box.
|RWB0154 Product Details|
|Pack Size||200 X 1 BX|
|Product Length||7.0 inches|
|Product Width||3.0 inches|
|Product Height||3.0 inches|
|Product Size||6 ounces|
- Impressive Cones.I was really impressed when these cones arrived at my door. First off, they were all intact and properly packaged when I received them. Secondly, they look classy and modern. Lastly, they are really durable cones.
- Natural and Robust.When I first saw these on the website I wasn't real sure if I would like them, but when they arrived I fell in love with them. I cater a lot of outdoorsy events and these cones are perfect for these events. They look so natural and robust that they make the perfect addition to my catering events. Glad I bought them.
- Brillant Design.I use food cones on a regular basis, but I have never found one that has such a brilliant design. These look so lovely in my cone stands.
- Adorable Pinewood ConeThis Pinewood Cone captivates our hearts with its neatly made and perfect for our sweet appetizers.
- Added a touch of styleI believe these cones add a touch of style to our dinner party. I am not a caterer but love to cook. I had a dinner party and bought these cones to display some of my original snacks and these worked out great.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.