Our Pinewood Mini Cones make eating bite-sized appetizers, desserts, and finger foods convenient and fun! Made from high-quality pinewood, these 3 inch food cones are manufactured without harmful dyes, bleaches, and chemicals. Plus, these nature-friendly pinewood cones are both biodegradable and compostable! Provide a mess-free and portable solution for serving one-bite cinnamon churros or miniature vegetable tempuras with these pinewood cones at your food truck, cafe, bistro, or catering company. For a truly impressive and hands-free serving solution, pair these 3 inch Pinewood Cones with our selection of stylish cone stands, including our Oblong Bamboo Cone Stand (SKU: RWB0194). A luxurious alternative to paper cones for food, these 2-ounce mini wood cones are available in a bulk 200 count box.
|RWB0152 Product Details|
|Pack Size||200 X 1 BX|
|Product Length||3.0 inches|
|Product Width||1.25 inches|
|Product Height||1.25 inches|
|Product Size||2.0 ounces|
- No faults in these cones.I can see no faults in these cones, they are great!
- Adorable.My husband and I cater at festivals around the United States. We love trying out new ways to serve our food to the customers who come to the festivals. I ordered these and we used them last weekend. These cones are so adorable and they just seem to make our goodies look so much classier. We are almost out of these adorable cones so I will be ordering more very soon.
- Like Using These Wonderful Cones.I have used these a lot recently. I think they are a wonderful. Their look and style just seems to make my job of presenting my food a whole lot easier.
- Cute Pinewood ConeFull of charm this cute and elegant Pinewood Cone that gives delight to our customers.
- SweetThese were sweet for our sweets. We used them for little bitty sweet treats that we were serving. There were very cute, and the color really went well with our decor.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.