These chic mini plastic dishes make for an elegant addition to any catered event, restaurant, or anywhere samples of appetizers and hors d'oeuvres are served. Made to serve fruits, flans, shrimp, and other bite-sized fares, these white plastic dishes are a charming alternative to traditional, conventionally sized plastic dinnerware for samples and appetizers. Constructed from recyclable plastic, they're durable, sturdy and dependable, and feature a fine clean finish for a maximum look, feel, and function. Enhance the beauty of any amuse bouche, mini dessert, small appetizer, and other mini sample servings. These mini plastic sample dishes measure 4 inches and hold up to 2 ounces and are shipped in a bulk 100-count box.
|RWP0117W Product Details|
|Pack Size||100 X 1 BX|
|Product Length||4.0 inches|
|Product Width||2.875 inches|
|Product Height||1.25 inches|
|Product Size||2.0 ounces|
- Absolutely Love them.I love absolutely these bowls. They are unique, modern and helped me enhance the overall look of my dessert bar.
- Elegant oval shaped dishes.I looked at these a few times and couldn't figure out if I would like their shape, but after talking to a nice customer service rep. from Restaurantware I was told that these dishes have a oval shape, anyway, after much consideration I ordered them. I am glad to say these are elegant, classy and heavy duty oval shaped dishes that look fabulous on the buffet line in my hotel dining area.
- Will use again in the future.I used these adorable dishes at a birthday party that I catered a few weeks ago, they are super adorable, durable and affordable, I will use them again in the future.
- A+++++++I give these dishes an A+++++, they are both durable and look great. Thanks for offering them.
- Cute.All I want to say is these dishes are so cute, I love the shape of them. It is a little definite than anything I have ever used in my catering company. I recommend these dishes to all my fellow caterers.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.