These modern mini white plastic canoe dishes make for an elegant addition to any catered event, restaurant, or anywhere appetizers are served. Made to serve fruit, sauces, shrimp, and other miniature fare, these small white plastic bowls are a charming alternative to traditional, conventionally sized plastic dinnerware. Constructed from high-quality recyclable plastic, they're durable, sturdy and dependable, and their chic white canoe design gives every serving a touch of modern elegance. Enhance the beauty of any hors d'oeuvre, amuse bouche, mini dessert, small appetizer, and other mini food serving. These 1-oz white Canoe Dishes have a 1-ounce capacity and are shipped in bulk in a 100 count box.
|RWP0029W Product Details|
|Pack Size||100 X 1 BX|
|Product Length||5.0 inches|
|Product Width||1.5 inches|
|Product Height||0.75 inches|
|Product Size||1 ounces|
- Perfect for fancy desserts.We used these to serve desserts at my friend's wedding rehearsal dinner, the dinner, desserts and canoes got rave reviews. I, personally, loved how our fancy desserts glimmered in these lovely canoe dishes.
- Hit at our party.These plates were a total hit at our pool party. They looked elegant and very classy. Also, held up very well during the dinner we served to all our guests.
- First-Rate Canoe DishesThese are first rate, high quality canoe dishes. I use them to serve up little appetizers to the folks who venture into my restaurant. I recommend them to any who serves food.
- simply the best!I tried this white canoe dish on the event my father catered. It was nice physically and very elegant to look at. I tried it with one scoop of ice cream and a wafer stick, it looks very elegant.
- Awesome DishAwesome and admirable Canoe White Dish great for our delicious dessert.
- Great quality- great lookI think this white canoe dish is certainly made with great quality material. The way it makes food look great is what makes me keep using it time and time again.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.