Crafted from high-quality recyclable materials, these stylishly chic cubed plastic cups are designed with a sloping edge that gives every serving an inventive and sleek vibe, while allowing customers to get the most out of every bite. These 3-ounce squared cups are the perfect size, shape and style for serving ingenious fare and innovative desserts at any bar, bistro, restaurant or upscale dining establishment. These square white dessert cups have a unique style that will add a cool, uncomplicated touch to any small-sized layered dessert, appetizer and hors d'oeuvre. These 3-oz white square incline cups are shipped in bulk in a 100 count box.
|RWP0024W Product Details|
|Pack Size||100 X 1 BX|
|Product Length||1.75 inches|
|Product Width||1.75 inches|
|Product Height||2.75 inches|
|Product Size||3.0 ounces|
- Happy to say.I am happy to say that these Incline Square Cups work perfectly for appetizers, desserts and snacks. I really like the durability and heavy duty texture of these cups. My customers like the elegance and class of these cups.
- Looked Classy.These cups looked very classy when we used them at my sister's bridal shower. We filled them up with homemade candies and used them for centerpieces, everyone loved the look and design of these cups.
- Cups with Style!These cups are very stylish. My stylish I mean they are elegant enough to use at wedding receptions and high scale catering events. These cups are also pretty darn strong so I never worry about them cracking or breaking.
- extra styleI like this square incline cup on my catering events. I used this to style desserts and fruits to give more presentation to the table. This is very amazing cup.
- Successful Seagreen CupThese Seagreen Square Incline Cup adds my success in my restaurant and catering business.
- These are overwhelmingI was overwhelmed by the beauty of these cups. They worked so great when I was trying to create a marvelous looking buffet table of desserts. I think everyone will enjoy using these.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.