No matter what kind of dessert or appetizer you might serve, these Triangolo shot glasses will bring an air of sophistication and refinement to any banquet, party or gala. Designed with an elegant convexed triangular rim, these clear plastic shot glasses make for refined disposable tableware, or dessert cups, for festive events, wedding receptions, cocktail parties, special catered galas, and banquets. Made from high-quality recyclable plastic, these glasses are durable and sturdy -- ideal for serving yogurts, ice cream, parfaits, and fruit salads. These 3-ounce seagreen Triangolo Shot Glasses are shipped in bulk in a 100 count box.
|RWP0017G Product Details|
|Pack Size||100 X 1 BX|
|Product Length||1.75 inches|
|Product Width||1.75 inches|
|Product Height||3.0 inches|
|Product Size||3 ounces|
- Customers love em.My customers love these glasses, we use them to serve the celery that we feature with our chicken wings. The seagreen color of these glasses adds a classy, elegant touch to the entire dish.
- Adds a nice touch to our desserts.My brother and I own a restaurant and our mother bought these for us to serve desserts in, they add a really great touch to our dessert bar. We all really like these shot glasses.
- Better than most.These are better than most of the other shot glasses on the market, I would say they are better than all of the glasses on the market, but I haven't tried all the ones out there. I do know these look incredible and add a modern elegant flair to my cocktails.
- Remarkable Triangolo Shot Glass SeagreenOur customers will not forget the one of a kind dessert we serve them using these chic glass.
- In a league of its ownThese are certainly in a league of their own and I mean a major league when it comes to shot glasses. Really these just complement any mixed drink that I have put in them. I love the shape and the overall design. Please keep selling them and I will keep buying them.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.