These white contorted quadrilateral-shaped mini plastic cups make a chic and charming addition to catered events, restaurants, or anywhere mini desserts, appetizers and hors d'oeuvres are served. Made for small servings of fruit, dessert, and other bite-sized fare, these white plastic cups are a stylish and mini alternative to traditional, conventionally designed and sized serving cups. Constructed from high-quality recyclable plastic, they're durable, sturdy and dependable. These Girata Dessert Dishes have a capacity of 2 ounces, and are shipped in bulk in a 100 count box.
|RWP0016W Product Details|
|Pack Size||100 X 1 BX|
|Product Length||2.0 inches|
|Product Width||2.0 inches|
|Product Height||1.75 inches|
|Product Size||null ounces|
- Could not ask for more.I like the classy look of these dishes and the heavy duty texture. I really couldn't ask for more from a dessert dish. One of my favorites dishes that we use to serve desserts in my restaurant.
- Pretty.These dishes are really pretty. They are sweet little containers that I use for serving up mini desserts. You should try them, they work great for me.
- Five Stars, for sure.I give these five stars because they are durable, inexpensive and add a great sophisticated touch to my restaurant and catering functions.
- nice square dessert dishIn my events, the desserts are one of my masterpiece and this dessert dish help me boast my abilities in dessert preparation. Thank you for this.
- Appreciated Gerata DishOur customers appreciated the dessert we serve it captures their eyes with its edible art inside this Gerata Dessert Dish white.
- Good for colorful dessertsThis white dessert dish is a good way to serve colorful desserts. We used it a few times for the multi-colored desserts that we serve and it definitely added warmth to our yummy desserts.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.