Uniquely present your tasty treats with our Bamboo Mini Kova Cups. Crafted from sustainable bamboo, these nature-friendly miniature cups are ideal for bars, buffets, restaurants, and catering events. Combining bamboo's pure natural finish with a square modern design, these disposable bamboo cups add an nature-friendly flair to your event's tablescape, decor, or venue. Made from a rapidly renewable resource, these disposable bamboo cups are a great alternative to styrofoam or plastic cups. These small bamboo cups can contain up to 2 ounces and perfectly fit miniature appetizers, desserts, snacks, or more. Use these mini bamboo cups to serve scrumptious pretzel bites at your bar, or to display chocolate covered almonds at your next catered cocktail hour. These nature-friendly cups measure 2 inches with a capacity of 2 ounces. Each is shipped in bulk in a 100 count box.
|RWB0298 Product Details|
|Pack Size||100 X 1 BX|
|Product Length||2.0 inches|
|Product Width||2.0 inches|
|Product Height||1.5 inches|
|Product Size||null ounces|
- Sweet Cups.I used these at a friend's wedding reception, filled them with rock candy, they made great sweet candy containers.
- Adorable - Look Great.These are adorable, they look great on the tables in my diner. I have heard a lot of customers say that this are really cute. Great cups.
- Little, but Great Cups.These are little, which I didn't notice when I ordered them. However, it does give the measurements on here, I just wasn't paying attention. Anyway, even though these are little, they make great cups, we use them daily in our restaurant, durable and cute.
- Really Cute.These are really cute, look charming in my restaurant. Many of my customers have said how much they look these cups and are happy to see them on our tables.
- Adorable.These are adorable, perfect way to serve up breadsticks, pretzels and chips in my bar. Am really happy with these cups.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.