These chic mini plastic bowls make for an elegant addition to any catered event, restaurant, or anywhere bite-sized appetizers and hors d'oeuvres are served. Made to serve fruit, flans, shrimp, and other snack-sized fare, these white plastic bowls are a charming alternative to traditional, conventionally sized plastic dinnerware. Constructed from recyclable plastic, they're durable, sturdy and dependable, and feature a fine clean finish for maximum look, feel and function. Enhance the beauty of any amuse bouche, mini dessert, small appetizer, stew sample, and other mini serving. These mini plastic tasting bowls hold up to 2 ounces and are shipped in bulk in a 100 count box.
|RWP0012W Product Details|
|Pack Size||100 X 1 BX|
|Product Length||2.0 inches|
|Product Width||2.0 inches|
|Product Height||1.5 inches|
|Product Size||2 ounces|
- Somewhat small, but perfect for tasting menus.I wasn't really paying close attention to the measurements of these bowls and ordered them to use in my restaurant. I was a little surprised by how small they are, but then again they are exactly how they are described. Although, they are small, I really like them, they are durable, look very elegant and work very well for serving mini desserts and for the items on our tasting menu.
- Absolutely perfect.These tasting dishes are absolutely perfect. They are heavy duty, classy and just the right size for tasting menus. We serve many of our tapas in these dishes and I just like everything about these dishes.
- A Bowl That Every Chef Should Own.I say these are bowls that every chef should own. They offer quality and beauty to many many food recipes. I use them daily and don't ever want to be without them.
- Luxurious Mini Tasting BowlLuxurious Mini Tasting Bowl very attractive makes the food more enticing.
- Picture perfectOur food was picture perfect when we put it in these beauties. These bowls really make food look like it should be in a magazine.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.