These Clear Cannello Shot Glasses provide a tempting and sophisticated way for you to easily serve bite-sized tapas, deconstructed desserts, and miniature cocktail tastings. Made from high-quality recyclable plastic, these 2-ounce mini plastic cups are conveniently disposable for effortless event prep and cleanup. These sleek plastic shot glasses measure 3 inches tall and 1.5 inches wide, which makes them ideal for use as plastic appetizer cups or dessert cups! For a truly mouthwatering dessert display, use these clear mini dessert cups to serve decadent chocolate mousse layered with bourbon-soaked cherries -- or to serve deconstructed tiramisu with cocoa-dusted espresso cream. These 2-ounce disposable shot glasses are sold in bulk 100 count boxes.
|RWP0018C Product Details|
|Pack Size||100 X 1 BX|
|Product Length||1.5 inches|
|Product Width||1.5 inches|
|Product Height||3.0 inches|
|Product Size||null ounces|
- You really should buy these.I am here to tell you all that if you serve shots in your bar, restaurant or parties, then you should really buy these glasses. They are some of the most durable disposable shot glasses that I have found on the market.
- The perfect shot glass.This clear cannello shot glass is the perfect shot glass, it looks pretty and it is durable. A person couldn't ask for more in regard to shot glasses.
- Worth Every Penny.These are definitely worth every penny that I spent on them. They are made of premium heavy duty plastic and look remarkable on the tables in my dining room.
- Great size for jello-shots.I bought these to make jello shots for a friends birthday party. They were just the right size for serving the jello-shots that my friend requested. I will be using these a lot in the future for shots.
- Thick, heavy-dutyI have bought many shot glasses in the past and most of them were flimsy, but these ones are heavy-duty and thick so I don't have to worry about them breaking apart in my customers hands.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.