These mini black plastic bowls are a stylish and unique way for serving appetizers, hors d'oeuvres, and individual bite-sized snacks. Additionally, these sleek plastic bowls make a chic addition to catered events, restaurants, or anywhere mini starters are served. Constructed from high-quality recyclable plastic, they're durable, sturdy and dependable, and their sleek black design gives every mini food serving a touch of modern elegance. Enhance the beauty of any hors d'oeuvre, amuse bouche, mini dessert, small appetizer, and other bite-sized food with these stylish black mini tasting bowls. Each bowl contains 2 ounces and is shipped in bulk in a 100 count box.
|RWP0012B Product Details|
|Pack Size||100 X 1 BX|
|Product Length||2.0 inches|
|Product Width||2.0 inches|
|Product Height||1.5 inches|
|Product Size||2.0 ounces|
- Really like em.I really like these bowls, I used them at a kids birthday party that I catered, they looked so cute and the kids had to problem carrying them around.
- DurableBowls are durable, heavy duty and worked great at the outdoor builders conference that I catered over the weekend. I would recommend these bowls.
- A Great Tasting Bowl.We often have a tasting section in our restaurant and these cups make great tasting bowls. Our customers seem impressed by our tasting menu and the quality of these bowls.
- Lovely tasting bowls.These are lovely tasting bowls, they match the decor in my restaurant perfectly. Plus, they're built with some amazing high quality plastic. I recommend these for anyone who wants to create an incredible food display.
- Mini Tasting Bowl BlackFamous Mini Tasting Bowl with its elegance and fine quality, surely our customers will be tempted to devour whatever we serve them.
- What a way to let clients get see my fanciful food.I use these little mini black bowls a lot. I love the way my clients and their guests eyes light up when they see these filled with my food. Amazingly great...
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.