Serve your bite-sized appetizers and desserts in style with our contemporary individual dessert cups! Made from premium plastic, these Hexagon Glasses are conveniently disposable and ideal for use at buffets, tasting events, cocktail parties, and other catered affairs. These plastic dessert cups measure 1.75 inches wide by 1.75 inches tall, and have a capacity of 2 ounces -- great for serving miniature panna cotta or miniature Swedish meatballs. With their translucent seagreen finish, these hexagon-shaped mini cups are sure to impress your guests and bring a unique modern touch to your one-bite treats. These 2-ounce disposable mini dessert cups are available in a bulk 100 count box.
|RWP0005G Product Details|
|Pack Size||20 X 5 BX|
|Product Length||1.75 inches|
|Product Width||1.75 inches|
|Product Height||1.75 inches|
|Product Size||null ounces|
- Pleased with Product.I am pleased with this product. Glasses offer an elegant touch to my table settings, they are durable, have a cool shape and great to use in my restaurants for desserts.
- Customer's love these plates, so do I.I use these in my restaurant, my customer's love these plates, they are always asking me how much these plates cost and where can they get some. Of course, I always answer with "These plates are affordable just visit Restaurantware and you can easily order them."
- Fabulous Design.These little Seagreen Hexagon Glasses have a great design that looks perfect on any kind of food table. I use these a lot in my restaurant.
- Impressive glassesI am impressed at how durable and pretty these glasses are on the buffet table in my hotel. We use them for serving parfaits at breakfast. The quality and style is very impressive.
- Like using these to serve desserts.I use these hexagon glasses to serve desserts in my Restaurant. My customers are always saying how these glasses look elegant and charming, which makes me happy.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.