Make sure your fare is the center of attention with these trendsetting Large Kettle Dishes. Inspired by the look of cast iron dutch ovens, these black plastic bowls with lids add a touch of rustic flair to any food presentation. Each of these plastic serving bowls measures 6 inches long by 2.6 inches tall, and has a total capacity of 12 ounces. Designed with dual side handles and an easily removable lid, these black food containers are ideal for cafes, bistros, and catering companies. Use these plastic kettle dishes to serve a spicy seafood stew at an outdoor wedding, or to serve truffle mac and cheese at a catered luncheon. Constructed from high-quality plastic, these durable bowls are conveniently disposable and 100% recyclable. Each order will contain 100 12-ounce black plastic bowls and 100 plastic lids.
|RWP0116B Product Details|
|Pack Size||100 X 1 BX|
|Product Length||6.0 inches|
|Product Width||4.0 inches|
|Product Height||2.625 inches|
|Product Size||12.0 ounces|
- Make Terrific Dishes.These kettles make terrific serving dishes for my restaurant. I love seeing the chefs use them to serve up appetizers, desserts and sides, they are very durable and really add a unique touch to the table settings in the restaurant.
- Versatile.We use these kettles for serving snacks, appetizers, desserts, sides and so much more. They are durable, unique dishes that I recommend to all my friends and to you.
- Cute and Charming.These look so cute on our buffet line, they also add a charming touch to the sit-down dinners that we offer in our restaurant. I am happy that we started using these dishes, they are cute and made very well.
- Remarkable!These dishes are remarkable, they look modern, classy and add the perfect touch to our restaurant food setting. We use them for desserts, appetizers, soups and salads.
- Great way to serve soup.I use these to serve hot and cold soups. My clients like taking the lids off these dishes and finding a delicious soup. I plan to use these more and more in the future for other things, too.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.