Our pinewood boats make for the perfect mini salad bowls, are chic, stylish, charming, and versatile enough for serving all kinds of delectable fare. Disposable and sustainable, these wooden bowls are sure to bring a rustic, authentic aesthetic to any savory dish. Charming and simple, these serving bowls are made from pinewood, and can also be used to serve sliders, sandwiches, sashimi, salads, onion rings, chicken wings or any other bite-sized morsels that you offer. Each of these pinewood food trays measures 3 inches long by 2 inches wide at the base, and 5.5 inches long by 3.4 inches wide at the top. Shipped in bulk in a 200 count box.
|RWB0156 Product Details|
|Pack Size||200 X 1 BX|
|Product Length||6.0 inches|
|Product Width||3.25 inches|
|Product Height||0.75 inches|
|Product Size||null ounces|
- Truly in a Class on its own.This pinewood boat is truly in a class of its own. I have used these boats several times and always receive good positive praise about them. They are durable, classy and will always be a part of my favorite tableware.
- Breathtaking.I love to use these pretty pinewood boats. They are simply breathtaking. The soft tones of these boats are simply gorgeous. I think they really add just the right finishing touch to my table settings in my restaurant.
- Not just a Boat.You might think these pinewood boats should only be used for fish or seafood, but I use them for many other things, too. Just the other day I put warm donuts in them, wow, the whole thing liked amazing. See, not just a boat, here.
- CheerfulThese really make my day. They look so warm and cheerful. These pine boats I filled with little fish appetizers and wow, my customers were delighted. Highly recommend these for everyone to try.
- Fish - coolWe used these little pine boats for our fish. We thought at first these might be a little small for placing fish in but it turned out great. Every guest got a few pieces of our fried fish and the fish looked wonderful sitting in the boat.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.