Enhance the presentation of your miniature sweet and savory treats with our elegant Small Bamboo Boats. Our chic, bamboo disposable plates are a luxurious, convenient, and nature-friendly way to serve small canapes, tapas, and appetizers. These bamboo plates have a length of 5.25 inches and a width of 2.5 inches, making them an ideal size for tasting events, banquets, buffets, and galas. Try serving spicy, ponzu marinated tuna tartare and crispy taro chips in these sleek bamboo boats for a truly impressive miniature appetizer offering! Each bamboo boat measures 5.25 inches and is shipped in a 200 count box.
|RWB0105 Product Details|
|Pack Size||200 X 1 BX|
|Product Length||5.25 inches|
|Product Width||2.5 inches|
|Product Height||0.75 inches|
|Product Size||0.0 ounces|
- Little, but great.These are little, which is stated in the description. I just didn't expect them to be as little. The boats are strong in texture and consistency, they hold up well. I will buy more of these the next time I want a small sized unique dish.
- Marvelous!Marvelous boats, I use them to serve appetizers, snacks, shrimp and fish. I think a person could serve almost any type of small bite wonder in these cute and heavy duty boats.
- Awesome little boats.My husband and I use these awesome little boats almost on a daily basis. We run a food truck and our little fish dippers look sensational served in these boats.
- Makes my customers sail awayI just wanted to let you know that when I use this nifty little small bamboo boat my catering customers always tell me they feel like they are sailing away. I enjoy this boat and enjoy hearing these words from my clients.
- LOVE IT!If you want a light weight easy clean plate set & love the natural wood look go for these. I wish they hadn't been so expensive but I've been looking for several years for wooden dinnerware & finally found them from Restaurant Ware. Be careful with your steak knives on them, they will scratch.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.