Enhance the presentation of sweet and savory treats using our Natural Bamboo Small Boats. Crafted from all-natural bamboo, these food boats are 100% commercially compostable and biodegradable for an eco-friendly way of cleaning up after use. The organic tones and patterns of the wood add natural elegance to your dishes. Featuring raised edges, these bamboo boats securely hold all kinds of hot and cold foods. To avoid soggy messes while serving guests, these wooden food boats are naturally grease-resistant. Ideal for space-saving storage in your foodservice establishment, these food boats are designed to be stackable. Each of these bamboo boats measures 2.3 inches long by 1.5 inches wide at the base, and 4.7 inches long by 2 inches wide at the top. Shipped in a 200 count box.
|RWB0105 Product Details|
|Pack Size||200 X 1 BX|
|Product Length||4.7 inches|
|Product Width||2.2 inches|
|Product Height||1.25 inches|
|Product Size||null ounces|
- Little, but great.These are little, which is stated in the description. I just didn't expect them to be as little. The boats are strong in texture and consistency, they hold up well. I will buy more of these the next time I want a small sized unique dish.
- Marvelous!Marvelous boats, I use them to serve appetizers, snacks, shrimp and fish. I think a person could serve almost any type of small bite wonder in these cute and heavy duty boats.
- Awesome little boats.My husband and I use these awesome little boats almost on a daily basis. We run a food truck and our little fish dippers look sensational served in these boats.
- Makes my customers sail awayI just wanted to let you know that when I use this nifty little small bamboo boat my catering customers always tell me they feel like they are sailing away. I enjoy this boat and enjoy hearing these words from my clients.
- LOVE IT!If you want a light weight easy clean plate set & love the natural wood look go for these. I wish they hadn't been so expensive but I've been looking for several years for wooden dinnerware & finally found them from Restaurant Ware. Be careful with your steak knives on them, they will scratch.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.