Energize the presentation of your miniature appetizers and bite-sized desserts with our trendsetting Yellow Braided Picks. Designed with colorful braided detailing, these nature-friendly bamboo picks are sure to impress your guests. Use these decorative picks as cocktail sticks to spear lime wedges for a mojito -- or use them as martini picks to skewer blue cheese-stuffed olives for a gin martini. Equipped with an easy-to-hold handle, these cocktail sticks are also ideal for serving one-bite appetizers like crispy coconut shrimp and teriyaki chicken bites. Not to mention, their bright yellow braids and natural bamboo beads make miniature desserts like chocolate-covered berries and creamy chocolate truffles absolutely irresistible! Each order will contain 10 50-count boxes, for a total of 500 yellow braided picks.
|RetailRWB0140 Product Details|
|Pack Size||50 X 10 BX|
|Product Length||4.0 inches|
|Product Width||0.125 inches|
|Product Height||0.125 inches|
|Product Size||null ounces|
- We like these picks.My husband and I like these picks. They are sturdy, our customers don't seem to have any issues with these picks breaking at all.
- Ordering More.I am on here right now to order more of these exquisite picks, love the quality and appearance of these beauties. Love the price, too.
- My happy pick.These are my happy picks, I love their sunny cheery design, it makes me smile. I also love the quality of these picks and the elegant beauty of them.
- Cheerful like sunshineWe used these a few days ago at our church brunch and they reminded many of us of a cheerful sunny day. I believe that is exactly what they look like every time that I use them.
- HeavenlyI think these picks are heavenly. They remind me of a happy sunny day. That is what they added to the overall environment of a party that I catered. I will be buying these many more times in the future.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.